Do you have a mounted TV and are unsure of what to put under it? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. A lot of people don’t know what to do with the extra space created by a mounted TV. In this blog post, I will discuss the different options you have for what to put under a mounted TV. I’ll also provide tips on how to choose the right option for your needs. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
11 Ideas for What to Put Under a Mounted TV
After you’ve mounted your TV, you might be wondering what to do with the empty space underneath. Here are 11 ideas for what to put under a mounted TV:
- A TV stand: This is a great option if you want to add storage or create a more traditional look.
- Media console: Another option if you want to add storage or create a more modern look.
- TV mount: Perfect if you want to create a more flush look.
- Wall shelves: This is an option if you want to add storage or display items.
- Floating shelves: If you would like to add storage or create a more modern look.
- A soundbar: To improve the sound of your TV, think of adding this.
- A subwoofer: This is a great option if you want to improve the sound of your TV.
- Cable management: For a cleanup if you want to tidy up your TV area.
- Décor: This may be option if you want to personalize your space.
- Blankets and pillows: This option works great if you want to make your space cozier.
Plants Under a Mounted TV
If you’re looking for a unique way to style the space under your mounted TV, consider adding plants! Plants can help to liven up any space and can even help to improve the air quality. Here are some tips for adding plants to your TV area:
- Choose the right plant: Not all plants are well suited for indoor spaces. Make sure to choose a plant that is known to do well in indoor spaces.
- Consider the size of your space: Choose a plant that is the appropriate size for your space.
- What about the light? Most plants need some sunlight to thrive. If your TV area doesn’t get much natural light, consider choosing a low-light plant.
- Think about your watering needs: Some plants need to be watered more often than others. Make sure you choose a plant that you can water regularly.
Choosing the Right Option for You
Now that you know the different options available to you, how do you choose the right one? Here are some tips to help you decide:
- Consider your needs: What do you need to store? What kind of look are you going for?
- Review your budget: How much can you afford to spend?
- Examine your style: What is your personal style?
- Contemplate your space: What is the size and layout of your space?
- Consider your TV: What is the size and style of your TV?
How do you Hide TV Wall Mounts?
How do you decorate space behind a TV?
One easy way to decorate the space behind a TV is to simply hang a piece of art. This will add a splash of color and visual interest to the area, and it can be easily changed out if you ever want to refresh your look. If you have more of a budget, you could install floating shelves and use them to display your favorite books or collectibles.
If you’re looking for a way to hide your TV wall mounts, there are a few options available to you. You can purchase covers for your TV wall mounts, or you can use painting techniques to disguise them. You can also use wallpaper or fabric to cover up your TV wall mounts.
What Should I put Behind my TV?
If you’re looking for a way to improve the look of your living room, you may want to consider placing a piece of furniture behind your TV. A coffee table or buffet can help to create a more finished look in your space. You can also use a plant or other decorative item to fill the space behind your TV.
No matter what you choose to put under your mounted TV, the important thing is that you make the most of the space in your living room. With a little bit of planning, you can turn an unused space into a stylish and functional part of your home. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
My top recommendation for a home theater recliner for your TV room is:
So, there you have it! We hope this guide has helped decide what to put under your mounted TV. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help! Thanks for reading!